[PyQt] PocketPC port of PyQT4

Ingmar Steen iksteen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:49:44 GMT 2009

Hi,

While VensterCE is nice, it doesn't magically make your wxPython app work on pocketpc.

Anyway, iirc the problem with wxPython on PocketPC had something to do with a limit on the adressable memory space of the application and it's dlls. Even if there was enough free memory, wx + python + wxPython just didn't fit that adressing space. I can imagine trying to target PyQt for PocketPC might run into the same issues.

Then again, maybe a lot has changed in this area since PocketPC 2003SE.

Ingmar
---