[PyQt] Maximum image size for BoxLayout

Deon deon1 at propellerheads.co.za
Sat Feb 21 21:19:39 GMT 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 20:34 +0100, David Boddie wrote:
> On Sat Feb 21 12:46:38 GMT 2009, Deon wrote:
> > I want to know what the maximum size is (in pixles) for HBox Right,
> > without expanding the window.
>
> It depends on what you have in the other layouts. Do you want to calculate
> an exact value in advance, or do you just want to know the theoretical
> maximum size of the label?

I want the size before I show the picture. I already have the code to
scal the picture, but I don't know to what size.

To make things more clear, I've put the code in pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/m3346c870

You need a logo.png in the same dir as the app and an images directory
with images larger than you current screen resolution. This will give
you an idea of what I tried.

Thanx a mil
Deon