[PyQt] Making application look more sexy

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:02:20 GMT 2009

But you need patience to write that css :P
Since there are a cup of bugs yet in Qt. For example, lets says you have a
group of commons buttons that you applied a style (you apply a general style
for all QPushButton), then if you want to style other group of buttons
(example, QPushButton#otherButton1, QPushButton#otherButton2, etc.) then
this last will not work. So, to avoid this you must specify EVERY button of
your application to style... which is very annoying (is why my qss file is
so long...). Hope that get fixed in Qt4.5.

Here the qss file:
http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/trac/opencoffee/browser/trunk/opencoffee-server/images/OpenCoffee_style.qss

Cheers.

--