[PyQt] Re: Learning path

Kelie kf9150 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 06:42:06 GMT 2009

Doug Nichols <doug16 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Actually, Mark, I agree whole heartedly with you.  I bought the rough cuts and
started with that and then got the book.  I think it is an extremely well
written book for guiding someone through learning pyQt.  Thank you for writing
it.Doug

i second that. thanks and congratulations to mark. the only thing i wasn't quite
used to at the beginning is for each example (there are like real world
programs, at least in my eyes, that users probably will find already useful,
especially after some tweaking) the code is broken into pieces/segments for
explanation and at the end there isn't one complete sample (i guess to save
pages). but once downloaded the source code, this problem is gone. again, great
book.