[PyQt] Custom widgets based on QFrame not hoverable

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:30:23 GMT 2009

I am trying to display a border when mouse is hovering above a custom
widget (subclassing QFrame). I basically want to show user, which
element he might edit at a certain moment. Unfortunately border never
shows. If I remove hover and just add borders, they are displayed
properly, so the stylesheet is ok. It seems that my widgets don't
inform stylesheet system about hovering, although inside labels (if I
change classname of subclassed widget to QFrame) works ok. Do I know,
what I have to emit from QFrame or what call (maybe inside
mouseMoveEvent) to make my widget hoverable?

--
Filip Gruszczyński