[PyQt] Graphic view

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Sat Jan 17 22:37:15 GMT 2009

Ok, I've almost finished to switch my app from PyGTK to PyQt (much faster
than I thought).

The last things I need to do is the shootingArea (the tricky part):

http://trac.gbiloba.org/papywizard/attachment/wiki/ScreenShots/shootDialog_mosaic_pc.png
http://trac.gbiloba.org/papywizard/attachment/wiki/ScreenShots/shootDialog_preset_pc.png

As you can see, I need to display all pictures, as rectangles in mosaic
mode, and circles in preset mode.

The color and border of the pictures depend of some parameters, like if
they have already been shot, if they are the next position to shoot, if
they have to be reshoot and so (all this is kept in the model).

I would like to implement this like Mark explains for tables, in its
paper, "Qt 4's Model/View Delegates". As I'm new to Qt4, could you point
me to the good direction? I'm a bit lost in all the classes available
(QGraphicsScene/View/item...). Are there some example, somewhere?

Thanks,

--
    Frédéric

    http://www.gbiloba.org