[PyQt] Re: Thermal Printer on QPrinter

Linos info at linos.es
Tue Jan 20 13:46:22 GMT 2009

Hello Eduardo,
	if you refer to normal receipt printers (like epson pos printers), i use them
but after have problems using directly with qt like you are trying i configured
the cups spool for the printer in raw format and create a file in the encoding
configured for the printer (cp850) in python with the correct codes to format
the output (inserting the database desired values with string formatting) and
send the file to the raw printer configured in cups with lpr.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.