[PyQt] QTextEdit: Is there a default text edit display?

Marc Nations mnations.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:06:04 GMT 2009

Hi,

I need to use rich text in an application which appears to be utilized using
QTextEdit. The edit options need to be available in the app. I assumed there
was an option to pop them up in the widget or in the toolbar somewhere, like
it does in QtDesigner. However I can't find anything to do that. I can build
my own actions, of course, but would rather not if I don't need to. Is there
a way to make the edit options available with default buttons?

Thanks,
Marc