[PyQt] Icons problem with pyqt4 and py2exe!

Ruan WenBO drizt.ruan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:18:35 BST 2009

Hello :
       I am trying Py2exe to migrate a pyqt4 app to Windows from my Ubuntu.
The problem is all the icons on my application window disappeared.
       I use qt designer to create my main window and create my resource
file. Then compile the .ui file and .prc file in Eric4 IDE. To execute the
python code is all right but the icons disappeared after I compiled with
py2exe and executing the *.exe file!
       Any idea?
       Anothem problem is the action function's name is difference with
Ubuntu and Windows, such as on_action_Open_activated(self) works ok in
Ubuntu, but in Windows I must use on_action_Open_triggered(self). I don`t
think it is a good design.\

    regards,
drizt.ruan