[PyQt] setting tab order custom widget

David Boddie dboddie at trolltech.com
Tue Jul 7 17:37:46 BST 2009

On Tue Jul 7 15:20:02 BST 2009, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
> >
> > Anybody with an idea, what designer needs to consider our widgets in tab
> > order setting?
> >
> > I tried to duck type my widget as a QCheckBox with checkable, checked,
> > text properties, but nothing takes an effect on this issue.
>
> Got it, forgot about the focus policy! Time to get rid of my flu :-(..

Hmm. It would be good to update the article to mention that, or to update the
example, at the very least. Possibly the best course of action would be to
add something to the discussion page for the article on Qt Centre:

  http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Designing_Custom_Controls_with_PyQt

David