[PyQt] Re: question about resizing behavior

Brian Zambrano brianz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:59:58 BST 2009

Hi guys,

I'm also working with PyQt and matplotlib, and reported some weird resize
behavior on the matplotlib mailing list a few days ago.  I dug around a bit
and thought that something was going on with QtGui.qApp.processEvents(), but
it's nice to see that someone actually took the time to *really* understand
what's going on....nice work Ole!

I'm on a Mac with OS X 10.5.7, and see some different behavior from you guys
(I think) because the attached code worked fine for me.

In any case, I'll follow this thread on the MPL list, and would be happy to
help out get this fixed.

BZ