[PyQt] Small paid development task

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jul 17 11:45:42 BST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 23:27:45 Jason H wrote:
> Well no one jumped at my offer. I am curious, what would it take?

I am meaning to look at sip for quite some time. This would be a wonderfull
opportunity. And a bounty would be fun.
But I haven't done anything with Kinetic. And unfortunately I am in the middle
of moving houses, which decreases time for such projects to a small to the
hours when its dark and when I am tired (to tired for real programming). :-(

Maybe it changes when the flat is set up...

Have fun,

Arnold