[PyQt] Problem with folding and QSciScintilla

projetmbc projetmbc at club-internet.fr
Sat Jul 18 18:48:34 BST 2009

Baz Walter a écrit :
> hello christophe
>
> i expanded my earlier example to include folding. this is a complete
> config files lexer based on the lexer for properties files in
> src/LexOthers.cpp.

Thanks for this. Santa Claus exists... ;-)

I'll look at and study your code to see how to do my simple lexer.

Did you allow me to use your code in a future free tutorial on the use
of QScintilla ? I'll cite your name.

Thanks.
Christophe

PS : indeed there is a big difference between QSyntaxHighlighter and
QScintilla. QSyntaxHighlighter works on the whole text whereas
QScintilla works on a line somewhere in the text. That's why I met
problems when trying to work with multline feature.