[PyQt] Printing a widget

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Jul 31 05:03:24 BST 2009

> Are you accounting for the higher DPI of printers (300, 600) vs that
> of the screen (72 or 90)? You'll need to scale accordingly.

I am not; thank you.  Now for a follow-up question: is there any way
to programmatically discover the DPI of the screen?  QPrinter has
a .resolution() which I'm assuming will give me the necessary DPI, but
I don't know where I'd look in PyQt to find the screen DPI.

Once again, thanks for the answer to my question -- I hope you'll
indulge another.  :)