[PyQt] ANN hgview 1.0.0 released

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Tue Jun 9 00:29:17 BST 2009

On Sat Jun 6 12:58:35 BST 2009, David Douard wrote:

> Let me introduce you the latest kid of the Logilab team: `hgview 1.0.0`_.
>
> hgview is a very helpful tool for daily work using the excellent DVCS
> Mercurial (which we heavily use at Logilab).

It looks good! I was looking for a tool like this a while ago, so I must
admit that I've already tried it, but this release gave me an excuse to
try out the package from one of your deb package repositories. :-)

Have you tried it against really large repositories, especially those
converted from git?

David