[PyQt] ItemEntered signal and QListWidget

matt.dubins at sympatico.ca matt.dubins at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 17 04:13:20 BST 2009

Hi Group,

I'm trying to set a tool tip for a QListWidget that changes depending on which item in the QListWidget the user has the mouse cursor over.  I tried to connect the QListWidget's ItemEntered signal to a function that saves (and prints for testing purposes) the row number of the item.  Every time I test it out and get it to print the row number that the cursor is over, it prints out '-1'.  Also it will print out '-1' however many times I move my cursor from item to item.  Can anyone tell me what seems to be wrong?

This message was sent on behalf of matt.dubins at sympatico.ca at openSubscriber.com