[PyQt] Is there a signal sended by HighLight ?

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Mar 7 15:53:00 GMT 2009

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:43:11 +0100, projetmbc wrote:

> I would like to know if there is a signal sended by the SyntaxHiglighter
> when it catches a change in the text ?

That class is designed to be subclassed rather than connected up with signals
and slots, but you could emit your own signals when you handle the changes in
format.

Alternatively, you might want to look at the signals emitted by the
QTextDocument object itself. These will tell you when the text has changed.

David