[PyQt] Documentation Style (Was: PyQt4 feature request)

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sat Mar 7 17:50:34 GMT 2009

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:06:12 +0100, Detlev Offenbach
<detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please include the PyQt4 documentation as a compressed Qt Help files
> (*.qch)
> as well. eric4 will support Qt Help collections starting with the first
4.4

> snapshot.

An opportune moment to ask for opinions...

When I (eventually) get round to improving the PyQt docs (particularly
making the API reference more Pythonic) it will be designed to support (in
theory) multiple output styles. In the Roadmap I specifically mention the
traditional Qt style and Sphinx (ie. that used for the Python v2.6
documentation).

Which of these two styles do people prefer?