[PyQt] PyQt & SIP Release Plans

Damien Elmes resolve at ichi2.net
Tue Mar 10 22:06:21 GMT 2009

I'm finding that executing the following code in an abstracttablemodel
results in a crash:

                self.emit(SIGNAL("dataChanged(QModelIndex,
QModelIndex)"), index, index)

.. where index is taken from tableView.currentIndex()

This code ran fine in PyQt4.4. Is it a bug in Qt/PyQt, or am I doing
something wrong?