[PyQt] linking listwidget with Qgraphicsview

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Wed Mar 11 19:07:56 GMT 2009

Okay I wrote a short script, the code you sent is missing the
connection, plus I don't know what "addPixmap" is, so here is a small
version of what I think you are trying to do.

If you aren't sublcassing the QGraphicsView, you can do the same thing I
am doing via the .scene() to get the QGraphicsScene

mbs