[PyQt] linking subprocess function and items in listwidget?

klia alwaseem307ster at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 10:32:02 GMT 2009

Hello guys

I have this question about subprocess

I have function myexif.py that extracts exif data from photos into .csv
file, i have subprocess this function into this form under a bush button
(add photo)

p= Popen(["python","myexif.py","-q","photopath"],
stdout=file("test.csv","w"))
p.wait()

I am suppose to select one or more photos in the listwidget and execute my
(add photo) button which will extracts exif data from the photos selected,
but i am facing problem on how to get the function above to know the path of
my selected photos in the listwidget?

Thanks in advance