[PyQt] Why has Dock Widget has lost the ability to dock on bottom/top?

Marc Nations mnations.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:44:54 GMT 2009

Hi,
I can't figure out why the dock widget won't dock on the bottom or top
anymore. I have checked the Allowed Areas, and according to those settings
it should be able to. This is something that has worked in the past.

Also, I can't add a new dock widget to the bottom or top in the Designer
either. So it looks like I've done something from an overall perspective
which is preventing me from adding dock widgets there, whether it's new to
the design or existing during execution. Anyone know what might have
happened?

I'm using Qt 4.4.2 with Python 2.6.

Thanks,
Marc