[PyQt] Re: dragging a QGraphicsSvgItem

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Mar 18 12:11:50 GMT 2009

On Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, Matt Smith wrote:
> I use a graphics scene and I never have to explicitly paint anything.
> It seems like you could create a pixmap item when you load the svg then
> you wouldn't have to render it again later.

My view scales the svg images matching to the available space, so when I
change the view size I would have to scale the pixmap too or regenerate it.

For the same reason I was wrong to use qgraphicsitem events - I have to
do it all on the view. Otherwise I could not scale the drag pixmap to
the item size in the view.

--
Wolfgang