[PyQt] postgresql

Erik Janssens tw55413 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:40:25 GMT 2009

Indeed the model/view/delegate framework is very flexible and remains
snappy, even when displaying POPO's.  The advantage of using an orm is that
you can display properties of your objects, along with attributes.

sqlalchemy / elixir is a very flexible framework that makes using complex
queries easier (not easy).

you could use the Camelot framework to avoid writing boilerplate code to
map you python objects to tables.  some screenshots are available at :
http://www.conceptive.be/projects/camelot/wiki/ScreenShots