[PyQt] PyQt Snapshot Windows Installer for Python v2.6 and v3.0

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Mon May 4 20:29:07 BST 2009

I've uploaded Windows installers for the current PyQt snapshot for Python
v2.6 and v3.0 for people to play with.

The good news is that they include plugins for PosgreSQL and MySQL.

The bad news is that the MySQL plugin doesn't work. It seemed to build Ok,
but QSqlDatabase.drivers() doesn't seem to see it. If anybody has any ideas
(ie. has already got it working themselves) then please let me know.

I've also had a change of mind on the pyrcc4 behaviour and it now generates
code for Python v2.x by default. You can be explicit and use the -py2 or
-py3 flags which I recommend as I may change the default at some point in
the future.