[PyQt] restoreState not working for QDockWidgets

Brian Zambrano brianz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:26:11 GMT 2009

This isn't the first time, but during the exercise of getting a small
runnable example I figure out the problem.

The issue was that I was calling mainwindow.restoreState(), after which I
was setting up all of my dock widgets.  By moving the restore state call
*after* the dock widgets initializations, everything works as expected.

Thanks for the push on this one....it obviously helped.

BZ