[PyQt] Mac does not pass back QIcon from data() method in a model/view

bvz bvz at c381.com
Mon Oct 5 01:16:02 BST 2009

Aha, that was it. I installed the version on my Mac myself, and the Linux is
installed by the IT dept at my company. I will just have to code around it.

By the way, being new to all of this, is there someplace where I could have
gone to figure this out myself?  Maybe first I need to understand what the
sip is and does, and then someplace to figure out what is changing in the
various releases?

Thanks again.

Ben