[PyQt] still problem with mdi and signal stucked :(

Giorgio Luciano giorgio.luciano at inwind.it
Sat Oct 10 21:10:47 BST 2009

Already tried :( with no luck,
it gives me attribute error. since I wanted to keep the things simple I
tried to remake the pyQT mdi example using the Qmdi.Area since the only
difference was there (the pyQt example is old and use deprecated QWorkspace)
and also I simplified things using q QtextEditor instead of a table. In just
few words I cannot link the toolbar actions to the MDI subwindows..
There a small editor example.
The windows arrangement work.. the method like copy and paste not :(
I'm getting crazy with this stupid thing while I've already coded the
multivariate methods :( oh well...

Any hint and suggestion will be very appreciated
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25837921/textEditor.rar textEditor.rar