[PyQt] Table changed/modified method

Filippo Rebora filirebo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:40:48 BST 2009

Hi,
I have a small but incredibly time consuming problem
I'm trying to find a way to create a conditional save method who, when you
colse a window (with a table in it), finds out if it has been modified and
if so asks you if you want to save data (quite standard, mh?=^D)

I'm using an extention of QtableWidget as table...is there anything like
isModified() or something?
Documentation didn't help (I could not find something similar in class or
parents)

Thanks for help and sorry for bad English and ignorance in similar basic
issue:blush: