[PyQt] PyQt4 installation deletes the Windows PATH variable

Viktor Kerkez viktor.kerkez at dmsgroup.rs
Wed Sep 2 09:33:07 BST 2009

Hi,

I have a situation where my PATH variable have more than 1024
charachters (which is valid according to Microsoft if I have the SP2,
which I have: "After you install this hotfix or Windows XP Service Pack
2 (SP2), the PATH environment variable limit is increased to 2,048
characters.")

When I started the PyQt4 installation, it completely deleted all the
paths from the PATH variable, and writes only the PyQt4 path.

Do You have any solution for this problem?

Thank you for your time,

Viktor Kerkez