[PyQt] QTextDocument problem rendering HTML

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:06:36 BST 2009

Yeah, i've realized that later after wrote this email. Sorry.
I was trying to test QtexDocument cause using QWebKit for printin i have
problems of sizes with the sheet. The html template prints in the exact size
when i print it, lets say, from Firefox. But not from my app, with QWebKit
and QPrinter. Even the preview (with QPrintPreviewDialog) is smaller that it
should be.

Any tips?

Thanks.

--