[PyQt] A simple way to add another column to QComboBox?

Adam W. awasilenko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:00:52 BST 2009

I have a standard QComboBox displaying about 25 text based items right now,
left aligned.
 What I want to do is display a bool status for the same items and have it
right aligned in the child list box (preferably display in the list view
only too). I haven't determined if the status will be text or an icon yet,
probably what ever is easier.

I've been brainstorming for a while now trying to figure out the best way to
go about this. I can't seem to extract a list of visible items in the
combobox's child list with rect's, so I can't draw on top of them.

I'm still new to Qt, so I don't really have a good grasp of whats possible,
its likely this is an easy built in feature I haven't found yet. Any
suggestions would be great.

- Adam