[PyQt] Is this possible using pyqt?

jim biri jim.biri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:30:22 BST 2009

Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help.
I'm looking to build a simple command line appln that logs into a website
(following redirects, using SSL), and clicks on a download link to download
some files. Nothing fishy here, just looking to automate a mundane and
manual process.
Is this possible using pyqt? If so, any pointers as to which
examples/tutorials might be particularly useful?
I've found "/python-qt4-doc/examples/network/http.py", but any others?
And ... is what I'm trying to do actually doable using pyqt?
Thanks for any help,
JB