[PyQt] Next Releases of PyQt and SIP

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Tue Sep 8 15:37:36 BST 2009

I am at home using the most recent version of pyqt and sip (20090906)
that I compiled on linux amd64.  I am using Qt 4.5.0 that comes with
ubuntu 9.04. The example that I sent does not work because the
"finished()" never gets emitted if I include the 'deleteLater' call.

I do not have dbus if that makes a difference.

mbs