[PyQt] Qt Assistant is not showing any help file

Gabriel Reis gabrielcnr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:29:41 BST 2009

Hi,

I've installed PyQt 4.5.4 for Windows and I'm having some problems with Qt
Assistant because the help content seems to be missing. But I've checked the
doc\html directory and I noticed that the .html help files are there. So
I've googled to try to find the solution but I couldn't. Also, in the
developers FAQ I've search for "assistant" and I found this question:

"Assistant does not launch or the documentation does not show up when
launching Assistant, what is wrong?", but still hasn't solved the problem.

Does anybody have an idea of what is happening or can tell me where can I
find more documentation about configuring Qt Assistant? Because I imagine
that something is misconfigurated, because the help files exists, they just
only aren't browseable/searchable/indexable by Qt Assistant.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Gabriel