[PyQt] DragNDrop on Microsoft Windows.

LIM Fung-Chai lim.fung.chai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:52:17 BST 2009

Hello Cutie Pies,

Can anyone tell me how I can do a drag-and-drop tango between a PyQt
application and a non-Qt application on Microsoft Windows?  I have seen many
drag&drop examples (and tested them), but they are between 2 PyQt
applications.  For now, I need to drop some text and filenames on a non-Qt
application.  In future, I may want to drop (drag) more complex data onto
(from) other applications.  Thanks in advance.

--
FWIW: $\lnot \exists x \, {\rm Right} (x) \leftarrow \forall x \, {\rm
Wrong} (x)$ \hfill -- Stephen Stills

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose -- Kris Kristofferson