[PyQt] Simple Qt application

Vadym Honcharuk intereco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:11:22 BST 2010

I am beginner and start simple PyQt application with tables.  My
knowledge  of PyQt limited by book of Mark Summerfield's "Rapid GUI
Programming with Python and Qt". Exaples of this very good book
enought to begin my application even for me :) But now I met problems
connecting to the version API and new version of Python (and Pyqt).

On qtrac.eu examples exists for different version but all of them
based on version #1 (old) of API. One more question is about new
Python version 3.  So how critical this questions for new application
and learning  PyQt by beginners at all?

thanks a lot!

with best regards,
-vadym