[PyQt] DLL Problem with PyQt-Py3.1-gpl-4.7.3-1.exe

Scott Ballard scott at scottballard.net
Mon Apr 19 17:00:54 BST 2010

I noticed this issue when I've installed the 4.7.x releases under Python 2.6. When compared to the 4.6.x releases, the directory structure has changed and all of the DLLs have been moved to a subdirectory instead of the root. There was a thread that described copying the QtCore and QtGui DLLs to the root directory, but when I tried it this weekend on the newest release it failed with the same error message.

Phil, do you have any thoughts on this?