[PyQt] JavaScript Python Proxy

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Mon Apr 19 23:25:10 BST 2010

In case someone is interested, we published some interesting code that allows
python code to interact with JavaScript using proxies. The idea is pretty
simple and creates a Python proxy object around a JavaScript object. It uses
PyQt + WebKit.

It's not documented nor being mantained at the moment but maybe somebody would
like to use it  somewhere. Note that we were able to use Google Maps API using
these classes and with no need of writing a single line of JavaScript.

https://launchpad.net/javascript-python-proxy

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com