[PyQt] Porting PyQt GUI between platforms.

Peter Schmidtke pschmidtke at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Tue Aug 3 08:05:04 BST 2010

Dear all,

I am interested in using PyInstaller for packaging bigger projects together consisting of multiple python modules and classes. Dependencies are things like numpy, matplotlib, rdkit pygresql. Is there a way of doing this with PyInstaller and if yes how. I found the documentation a bit sparse on how to integrate things like numpy into a standalone app using PyInstaller. Is there something like a tutorial out there?

Thanks in advance.