[PyQt] Fwd: Re: [wizard] done, accept, reject

Preisig, Heinz A Heinz.Preisig at ChemEng.NTNU.NO
Thu Aug 12 15:30:52 BST 2010

Sure, was reading a part of the manual that was in C/C++. You are
certainly correct.

Could not see it.

Thanks, Heinz

--

Heinz A Preisig
Professor of Process Systems Engineering 	Private: