[PyQt] WebKit and Twitter

Yao Ko koyao at raptr.com
Fri Aug 13 21:10:19 BST 2010

Are you running PyQt on Windows?  If so, the Twitter login form posts
to an HTTPS, and you'll need to have the OpenSSL DLLs (ssleay32.dl,
libeay32.dll) in your path.

To verify, you can do this from the command line:

$ python
>>> from PyQt4 import QtNetwork
>>> QtNetwork.QSslSocket.supportsSsl()
True