[PyQt] Question about QGraphicsView.RubberBandDrag

dizou di_zou at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 15:42:42 BST 2010

I have a QGraphicsScene and a QGraphicsView with a bunch of items in it. I
set the QGraphicsView to RubberBandDrag mode. So i can move individual items
around, and then when click and drag, it will select the items in the rubber
band box I created. I want to be able to move all these items together.
Right now, when I try to click and move, it only moves one item. Is there an
example of this that will show me how to move the items together?