[PyQt] setCursor does not seem to work as expected in graphicsScene/View

Christopher M. Nahler christopher.nahler at papermodels.at
Wed Aug 25 09:54:49 BST 2010

I'll take it as an "if all else fails" solution :-) not giving hope up now!

I have changed the item cursors and view cursors to be differnt to see
which one wins as sometimes it looked as if it was working. But it turns
out its the item cursors that wins.

After reading more on cursors I have found that application override
cursor works with a stack. Is this also the case with the "normal" item
cursors? Do I need to unset cursors? I see a reference to a
unsetCursor() function but cannot find details to it.

Chris