[PyQt] Is there a Dabo like framework

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Aug 26 09:11:17 BST 2010

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:24:16 -0700, John Fabiani <johnf at jfcomputer.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have wanted to use QT for some time now.  However, I'd like to also
> continue
> using something like Dabo (uses wxPython for the 	gui but any database).

> So
> before I start something big like porting pyQT to Dabo.  I thought I'd
> check
> and see if there were something using pyQT similar to the Dabo
framework.

> www.dabodev.com in case you don't know what Dabo is.

dip (http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Docs/dip/index.html) will
move in that direction.

At the moment it is in its very early stages but the fundamental
architecture and technologies are in place, so you might want to consider
adding Dabo-like functionality on top of what is currently implemented.