[PyQt] Bug in QFileDialog

Vicent Mas uvemas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:12:42 GMT 2010

Hi,

the attached script shows a bug in QFileDialog. If on a given dialog you call
setLabelText(QFileDialog.Accept, text) and then you call setFileMode(FileMode)
then the label is not set and the default label is used. If you call
setFileMode(FileMode) first and then you call setLabelText(QFileDialog.Accept,
text) then the label is set.

As you can see in the script the problem only happens with the
QFileDialog.Accept constant. Other QFileDialog.DialogLabel constants work fine.

I don't know if it is a Qt bug or a PyQt one. Neither I know if the problem is
in the setLabelText method or in th setFileMode one.

Vicent
::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't