[PyQt] SIP and Qxt Widgets

Alexander Nestorov alexandernst at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 19:28:21 GMT 2010

I'm trying to use one of Qxt's widgets (the schedule view) in Python, but I
need to use SIP first to make the necesary
bindings as Qxt is C++ only.

After reading SIP docs I found that I need all "dependant" files apart from
qxtscheduleview.h, so I looked for all #include
in that file and started to copy all files in the same dir. I ended up with
~15 .h/.cpp files.

Next step was write the config.py and config.py.in files, and the .sip file
itself. I wrote it but I must have done
something wrong because when I try to "convert" it using SIP I get an error:

sip: QxtScheduleItemDelegate is undefined.

I don't know how to fix it.
Here is Qxt's code:
http://dev.libqxt.org/libqxt/src/c955808a1852/src/gui/qxtscheduleview.h
And here is what I have done: http://pastebin.ca/2028373