[PyQt] [patch] Fix broken format string in standarddialogs.py example

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at lugosys.com
Sun Dec 26 18:29:22 GMT 2010

Greetings,

There is a small bug in the supplied examples/dialogs/standarddialogs.py
file:

> $ python a/examples/dialogs/standarddialogs.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "a/examples/dialogs/standarddialogs.py", line 192, in setInteger
>     self.integerLabel.setText("%d%" % i)
> ValueError: incomplete format

To reproduce:
1) Run standarddialogs.py
2) Click on the QInputDialog.getInteger button
3) Enter any valid integer value (the default is fine) and press Ok

The problem is caused by a broken format string. I am attaching a patch
to fix the problem, made against the PyQt-x11-gpl-4.8.2.tar.gz release.

Regards,
Israel G. Lugo