[PyQt] Problem with snapshot and OpenGL

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Feb 3 06:30:55 GMT 2010

Ok, a bit more info.

Fresh build, with the released code, I get the same error, but when I dump the shared library it has this symbol: __ZN20QGLFramebufferObject15blitFramebufferEPS_RK5QRectS0_S3_mm

notice the __mm on the end instead of _jj as in the error.

If we actually rewrite the binary and replace the symbol name, everything works.

There is no PyQt/Qt mismatch, we built this on a clean system.

This is definitely strange, any thoughts would be appreciated!

- Brian