[PyQt] tabify dock Widget to Horizontal layout

ranis ranishashi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:12:33 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am a newbie for pyqt and I am unable to arrange tabify docking widget
inside a horizontal layout along with QListWidget.
Basically I want to place QListWidget (on Left Area) and tabify Docking
Widget (on the rightside) with in horizontal layout
I have attached a file  http://old.nabble.com/file/p27714397/test19.py
test19.py
If I comment self.hboxlayout.addWidget and uncomment tabifyDockWidget then
there is tabifedDockWidget outside the horizontal layout.
Can anyone one help me with this basic problem

Thanks in advance
rani